Our endorsed candidates look forward to continuing to respond to the needs and issues of all of our citizens by:
- Managing future development with an eye towards long-term effects on traffic, taxes, and maintaining a quality of life that our residents have come to expect and enjoy!
- Continuing efforts – such as through our recent procurement of a $1M+ grant – to preserve open space, agricultural soils, and historical structures.
- Ensuring that our residents continue to have safe drinking water, as we continue to work with ANG to bring our wells back online.
- Continuing efforts – such as through our recent ordinance amendments – to limit future big box stores.
- Maintaining and increasing Warrington Township’s governmental and financial transparency.
- Continuing to look for ways to keep taxes down while protecting our public schools and the vital services (such as our local police and EMTs) upon which our residents rely.
- Working with parents, educators, and our community to ensure that our school district remains fiscally sound and our students have the tools they need to succeed in tomorrow’s economy.
- Serving as role models for other elected officials.